We have a saying in Alcoholics Anonymous that I believe dovetails beautifully with The Teachings of Abraham, and it is…
“IT WORKS IF YOU WORK IT!”
Now the word Work can be seen as the pejorative, but in Abe Land, our Work is to have fun, relax, be present, cease worrying; stop talking, reading, and writing negative blah-blah, and do what makes us feel good. Not exactly society’s definition, which calls to mind slogging it out, drudgery, ungrateful bosses, clients and the like.
So here’s my thought for today Creator, Abraham tells us constantly and consistently that our Work is to do what I have mentioned above, but there is more. What we are all itching to Achieve are the 2 A’s: Alignment and Allowing. And what are the quickest paths to this personal success? I’m so glad you asked, here goes…
1. A DAILY MEDITATION PRACTICE. Preferably in the morning upon awakening to tee you up for the day ahead. Only 15 minutes and you’ve elevated and kept your Vibration smack dab in The Vortex.
2. DEEP BREATHING. Bathe your body in prana, life force energy, whenever you think about it. I LOVE the Abe Meditations as they cue you to breathe throughout their 15 minute meditation.
3. PRE-PAVE LIKE A MUTHA! This is your Life’s Outline, your Script of the day ahead, the next segment of your day, and/or your life! It’s great to do this after your meditation to set the tone for the day ahead. While driving, or whenever you think about it.
4. WRITE LISTS OF APPRECIATION!!! Appreciation is Love! And what’s Love? Only THE MOST POWERFUL FORCE IN THE UNIVERSE HOMIE!! Use it to your advantage, early and often.
5. DRINK LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER! Abe assures us that our bodies will assimilate to this extra amount of liquid. Meaning you won’t spend your life in the potty, and this I can attest too!
5. COMMIT TO BEING HAPPY DAILY, from the moment you open your eyes and for as long as possible. This gets easier with practice as you take your happy ju-ju forward, deeper into your day, with each day that you practice.
So, what’s the upshot? Well, platitudes are great. Reading uplifting statements and quotes are fun and feel good. And listening to Abe’s workshops are informative, but what we’re looking for, if we want to feel good mostly and manifest like a G, is Staying Power. We want to be in The Vortex more than Out! We want to prolong our juicy feelings and take charge of our lives, rather than live by reacting and a roll of the dice.
I know I write about these steps to Alignment and Allowing a lot, and that’s because it Works!! My life is a testament to following Abe’s Loving Guidance and my wish is that we all achieve this level of personal success, joy and unlimited satisfaction.
So my darlings, if you want a life that will blow your mind, just remember, “IT WORKS IF YOU WORK IT!” Now get to Work and Start Creating like The God You Are…😎~*